11.1.08

Comfort food...


Why is it when you get hungry you eat , when ur sad u eat , when your in love you starve then u get hurt then u eat! whats up with food! Personally i adore food dont get me wrong i spend more on food then i do on clothes. I make a mental note on what foods to eat when i make my trip back home to kuwait every holiday! But seriously this has to stop! i look like an ugly pregnant ball of fat. The other day i had a relly stressful exam to study for and i ate the whole kitchen including the expired cookies that were surprisingly good. Thwn when i was done and 70% sure i had failed guess where i went? YUp u got it! SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES! I didnt get junk i decided to cook up a sophisticated meal! yeah right! Sophisticatedly FATNING!

so my question is WHY FOOD WHY NOT EXERCISE!

2 comments:

Ra7aLaH said...

*wants food*

"Z" in NzN said...

lol tell me about it i'm now nibbling on pringles:P